Staying healthy and fit is very important for everyone, a woman does everything for her family and hence keeping their own self-healthy is very important. Most of the women feel uncomfortable while discussing their problems with people, but a woman’s body needs a proper care as she is the one who gives birth to a new life and this makes it mandatory for a woman to take care of her personal health. With growing age a woman’s body undergoes a lot of hormonal changes, sometimes these changes get misunderstood and which sometimes lead to major complications. Hence it is recommended that for any major or minor problem one should always consult a gynaecologist. There are numerous hospitals that have a special department with all the expert doctors to deal with female problems. Women of different age groups have different health concerns and all such concerns are mandatory to be addressed.
Some of the leading gynaecology doctors in India suggested some tips be taken care of while choosing your gynaecologist.
- Ask what my needs are – if you want a regular annual body to check up to know your wellness that includes breast check up, screenings for cancer or any other evaluation or counselling then the best practice is to consult a well-versed gynaecologist or any women’s health specialist. For any specific conditions or concerns, you are suggested to consult a gynaecologist and discuss the complete details of your case with your doctor.
- Always do your homework first – Once you are clear about what your problem is and you have decided which type of doctor to consult, and then do a proper research to find the best specialist near you. Looking online and searching the best match sounds a good idea these days. Always ensure to gather all the credentials, speciality, years in practice, patient’s review and ratings, education, boards and actions.
- Book an appointment and make sure you share all the details – There is a wise saying “one should never lie to their teachers, lawyers and doctors” hence when you plan to visit a doctor ensure that you don’t miss to tell all the details about your health and medical history, this makes the specialist understand your problem well and can help you in the best way possible.
- Value your concern – Ensure that the doctor you are visiting should be compassionate and understanding, it is very important that when you are discussing your problems with your doctor he or she should have complete focus on your problem and should not judge you over your problems.
Here is a list of best gynaecology surgeon in India whom you can consult if you have any problem with your health
- Fortis La Femme, Delhi
- Fortis La Femme, Bengaluru
- MAX superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
- Rainbow Hospital for Women and Children, Hyderabad
These hospitals have ample of women specialists and expert gynaecologists who can help you figure out the root of your problem and can suggest you best medication for your condition.